Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max. Current:||32A||Max. Voltage:||1200V|
|Product Name:||Dc Isolator Switch||Certificate:||IEC CE SAA TUV|
|IP Degree:||IP66/67||Rated Current:||10A-32A|
|Rated Voltage:||1200V DC||Pole:||3/4 Pole|
|Mechanical Life:||10000 Times||Feature:||Fair Retardant V0|
20A DC Isolator Switch,
PV 1000V Disconnector,
1000V DC Isolator Switch
Suntree High Quality Solar DC Isolator Switch for PV 20A 1000V Disconnector
1. UV Resistant IP66 Enclosure
2. Extremely Short Power Shut Off Time Of Approax.2ms
3. Lid Only Recommended In "off" Position
4. Earth Terminal
5. IEC60947-3, AS/NZS60947.3:2015
6. DC-PV1 DC-PV2 DC-21B
7. 10A To 32A up to DC 1200V
8. Wall-mounted design, No need to open the cover mounting, Flexible installation.
9. Rational Operational design prevents, reverse/incorrect rotation
|Rated voltage||1000VDC to 1200VDC|
|Ambient temperature||-25℃-- +85℃|
|Insulated voltage||DC 1500V|
|Connection type||M20 M25 MC4|
What are the common faults of isolator switches
1. Contact parts overheating,
2. Refuse opening and closing,
3. Error opening and closing.
What is the cause of the overheating of the contact part of the isolator switch during operation
During operation Isolator switch overheating, mainly due to heavy load, increased contact resistance, the operation is not fully satisfactory
Do you have a catalogue? Can you send me the catalogue to have a check of all your products?
Yes, We have product catalogue. Please contact us on line or send an Email to sending the catalogue.
Contact Person: Cara